This Agreement is between You (the Visitor/Registered User/Subscriber) and Expertcardirectory.co.uk ("We", "Our" or "Us")
V. Privacy & Data Protection Statement
1. Expertcardirectory.co.uk is committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy and to using technology to enhance Your online security. All the information we have on Expertcardirectory.co.uk users is used to facilitate the proper use of Expertcardirectory.co.uk. We will only use the information that We collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 ('the Act')
2. We will never collect sensitive information.
3. The limited personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
4. To make sure Your personal information remains confidential, we communicate these privacy guidelines to every Expertcardirectory.co.uk employee.
5. This Statement is applicable not only to information collected from You during your registered use of Expertcardirectory.co.uk, but also to all the information we hold on Expertcardirectory.co.uk. We will display a prominent notice on this home page whenever this Privacy Statement is updated or changed and you should check our Privacy Statement periodically. By choosing to continue usage of Expertcardirectory.co.uk, You agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
6. This Website does contain links to other websites. However, Expertcardirectory.co.uk does not share your personal information with those websites even though such websites (which may be partner, associate, affiliate, lender and sponsor website) may require You to part with information about You in order to process your car insurance quotation request. In respect of such websites, Expertcardirectory.co.uk is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies. Accordingly, this privacy statement and policy apply only to this Website and not to linked websites.
7. Expertcardirectory.co.uk welcomes links to this Website, however, it does not wish to be linked to or from any third-party website which contains: a) any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any content constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law, regulation which may be damaging or detrimental to the activities, operations, credibility or integrity of Expertcardirectory.co.uk; or b) any material or information of any kind which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, could be harmful to minors, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, provides instructional information about illegal activities, including, without limitation, the making or buying of illegal weapons; or c) any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. Expertcardirectory.co.uk reserves the right to prohibit or refuse to accept any link to this Website, including, without limitation, any link which contains or makes available any content or information of the foregoing nature, at any time.
The insurance products and services mentioned on this page are introduced by Third Party insurance providers who are regulated by the Financial Services Authority.